Friday, December 25, 2009

Dear God, please tell Tun Dr Mahathir..

foto Tun Mahathir

Dear God,

Thank YOU for bringing Tun Dr Mahathir to Malaysia and given him a chance to rule this blessed nation for 22 years. During his era, I was thankful to YOU for giving me such a good Prime Minister. I trusted him so much, and I had the utmost confidence that whatever decisions he made; I believed every decision he made was for the rakyat so that his plan for achieving his vision of Wawasan 2020 would not be derailed. He promised us that our life will be much better when that auspicious year arrives.

Maybe I was too naïve – I thought his plan would work without any doubts. I believed that he could make everyone on this land would be always marching hand in hand towards the year 2020. Hmmm, perhaps I was brainwashed to think that way, as YOU know humans YOU created yet to discover the Internet then. I only got the news that Tun wanted me to know. Whatever that happened on the background were not known to me. God, sorry to tell YOU this, I actually thought he was YOU in disguise and he could do no wrong.

Dear God,

As I grew older, I started having doubts over YOUR decision to let Tun ruled so long in Malaysia. Were there any specific reasons for this? Why? Why? Why? Never mind then, I thought I should have more faith in YOU that YOU’ll reveal the mystery bit by bit.

Tun was spending lavishly in the name of achieving Wawasan 2020. Was it really so, God? From what I see, everything that he was trying to do was just to stay in power and left behind a legacy of glory of him in the record of the world history.

Dear God,

I am really impressed with the confidence YOU give to Tun Mahathir in making decision for 25 millions Malaysian. How could he possibly so sure that Najib is the right Prime Minister for us, when the Pak Lah he chose for us was that lousy? How could he trust his decision again? Was it because of his ego, or was it the faith he had in Najib to make sure his Wawasan 2020 plan becomes a reality? God, what is it? Can YOU please tell me why? Or there’s another hidden plot again?

How could YOU let someone so tainted become a Prime Minister? How could someone who let 2 Skyhawk jet engines missing under his nose become a Prime Minister? How could Tun Mahathir, someone YOU awarded with a genius brain failed to see that he is a liability to the nation? God, why? Why? Why?!!!!

Dear God,

The situation in our nation is now very bad. We are not heading towards Wawasan 2020 as planned, we are heading to doom. Now, we are most divided than ever and rampant corruptions and lawlessness culture has been adopted widely by the government. Good people are being victimized constantly. Evil people are being worshipped.

I have done a summary on how my blessed nation, Malaysia reaches such a pathetic state today. Please advise me whether my observation below is correct.

Tun Dr Mahathir's motivation during his time was just to rule without opposition. Tun managed to do just that without realizing he had indirectly positioned Malaysia for a great fall instead of heading towards Wawasan 2020.

To stay in power, Tun did a lot of things which are inflicting damage on our country now. He created a hole, but during his time, he knew how to control the hole from getting bigger.

But he forgot that his successors might not have the skill to contain that hole, and the hole grew uncontrollably under Pak Lah. This hole is now a tumour. Instead of curing this tumour, Najib is using this tumour to stay in power which is very sad to Malaysia.

Now Malaysian has to live with this tumour. Because this tumour is so huge, the removal of this tumour may kill all of us the same time. When PR tries to do anything with this tumour, this tumour will inflict immense pain on us. And the problem is most of us can't stand the pain...... and still willing to support BN.

Dear God,

If my observation is correct, please kindly help to wake everyone up in Malaysia to remove this tumour together with Pakatan Rakyat. Please give us the strength to endure the pain during the tumour removal process to allow our future generation to inherit a cancer-free nation. Please help us.


I have faith that YOU are allowing the nation to reach this pathetic state for a reason. Perhaps YOU want induce more pain as the situation is yet to be painful enough for majority of us to be angry enough to start fighting and claiming back our nation from those ruthless politicians. Perhaps YOU purposely arranged that Datuk Seri Najib to be our prime minister with the help of Tun Dr Mahathir so that he could help Pakatan Rakyat indirectly to rise in power. I hope, I am speculating, but I don’t really know. I guess I just have to trust YOU. I have absolute faith that YOU will not leave us to the dogs.

But if there’s one thing that YOU can do now, I hope YOU can help us to please tell Tun Dr Mahathir to stop deciding for Malaysian in the future. It has been proven over and over again; his decisions hurt us more than it helps us. Please God, I beg YOU.

------------------------------------------------

Li Fook Gao@Tohkong Mosjid

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Related Post




3 comments:

tunsaid...

madey si raja belit

ezzati said...

ermmm

I'm Seri said...

Salams.

Hehehehehe.

Moga awk sihat

 
© Copyright 2009 Fajridil  |  Template by Asral Enterprise